Tips to help you make the best decision for your needs
How do you know when it’s time for you and your partner to move to a retirement estate?
For many people, the deciding factor is when they experience a health event, whether minor or major. Other people make the choice when the burden of looking after their house and yard becomes too onerous – or perhaps because it limits their ability to go away on holiday for an extended period.
Yet of course, there can be a positive side to moving too. At Renaissance we’ve noticed that many people join us because of all the positive benefits of living in a retirement village:
- The opportunity for companionship
- Access to outstanding facilities
- New or beautifully refurbished homes to live in
- A wide range of activities
- Increased security, convenience, and support, and
- Even the increased confidence it can provide your family.
There’s a lot to consider, so we’ve come up with a way for you to experience our retirement village personally – and see why more and more people choose to make the move as soon as they can!
Experience retirement living for yourself
To help you get “hands on” with our retirement village, at Renaissance we hold monthly Information Sessions, usually on the last Tuesday of each month. We can even schedule sessions at other times to cater to your specific requirements.
It’s a relaxed setting where the focus is simply on giving you the information you need to make the right decision for your needs – whether that’s with us or with another retirement village.
It’s your opportunity to gain first hand details about moving to and living in a retirement village, and what happens when a resident leaves a retirement village.
Our monthly Information Session topics include:
- What it really costs to live in a retirement village
- How to calculate what you should get back when you leave
- How to get the best value from living in a village,
- How ongoing fees are calculated, and
- To give you peace of mind, what restrictions exist on increasing fees
You’ll be free to ask questions, have a chat with our residents, and speak one-on-one with our team.
At the end of your session, you’ll come away with useful and practical information that can help you make the right decision for your situation.
Find out how the Renaissance lifestyle can benefit you
If you’d like to find out more about the Renaissance lifestyle, we invite you to come along and attend one of our Information Days.
Call Renaissance today on (07) 3820 7700 to find out more about the lifestyle benefits of our outstanding retirement living.